A Clan Full Of Opportunities

Anything related to the Sauerbraten community.
Fredd
Recruitment Officer
Playstyle: fragger

Re: A Clan Full Of Opportunities

Post by Fredd »

FragGoD1 wrote:Fredd u are another example of what this clan stands for, your words makes people happy.
Happy NEW YEAR va
Thanks man, i think that you are a really good sport becuase you were denied and you haven't just walked off your still here trying to interact with this clan just keep it up and im sure Rudi will see the good in you.

Fredd has 4 letters divide that by 12, thats 3. A triangle has 4 sides maths legend right here
FragGoD1

Post by FragGoD1 »

Aww thx fredd, im just trying to recover my past mistakes and ure acting like uve forgotten it :), man i cant live without va members . I got all my best friends here and i have been with u guys since day 1. Thank you all!
P L A Y M O R E F R A G M O R E :evil:
Fredd
Recruitment Officer

Post by Fredd »

Dude right now im quite stressed because im waiting for my pc parts hoping they come sooon and making sure there not damaged and as mush as i like my grandparents ive been down at their house for over a month and i just want to be able to play with all of you :/

Fredd has 4 letters divide that by 12, thats 3. A triangle has 4 sides maths legend right here
Death14
Founders

Post by Death14 »

Fredd wrote:Dude right now im quite stressed because im waiting for my pc parts hoping they come sooon and making sure there not damaged and as mush as i like my grandparents ive been down at their house for over a month and i just want to be able to play with all of you :/
A month at the grandparents? Thats fucked! I cant even spend a day there without getting bored...
Fredd
Recruitment Officer

Post by Fredd »

Ya dude save me xD

FragGoD1

Post by FragGoD1 »

Death14 lol dont make fredd ruin his great time with his gparents XD. Just keep it pit fredd i know its boring haha, when will u be at sauer?
And death14 lets duel soon haha :) u are the king right XD
P L A Y M O R E F R A G M O R E :evil: