getting up to date.

General Sauerbraten News, Notify us of anything special.
khorne
Playstyle: mapper

getting up to date.

Post by khorne »

Sup guys, just thought i out to post a little about why i have been gone and whats been happening. october last year i moved to wellington city (Capitol of New Zealand) in an attempt to find myself a better future. I have been working since as a builder (temporary) while i work on getting a better programming job. i had no internet and hardly had access to my pc. and found myself living in a gang house with my biological f-wit of a father. so i moved places again about 2 weeks ago but still had no internet and was still had less desireable living conditions. so at christmas i decided that wellington wasnt for me and moved back to my home town. my computer is still in wellington but i will have it back in 2 weeks time when i drop my sister back down there for university. im running off a reall shitty laptop untill then with no battery and a very touchy charger which sucks but at least it can run sauer which is downloading as I type this. anyway i plan on being pretty active in the next 2 weeks and very active as soon as my i get my pc back. looking forward to meeting all of the new members and catching up with all of the old.
Death14
Founders

Re: getting up to date.

Post by Death14 »

Welcome back Khorne!

I along with all the other members am very excited to see one of VA's founders back active again. Looking forward to seeing you on discord, teamspeak and sauer. But until you get that PC back, don't stress too much.

Keen to see you on!
Night_Hawk
Leaders
Playstyle: fragger

Post by Night_Hawk »

Welcome back! Very unfortunate with your living arrangements but hope to see you in game soon!
Shikijo

Post by Shikijo »

Just get an SUV and make it your home, no need for anything else! :D
Fredd
Recruitment Officer

Post by Fredd »

Cant wait to get to know you better :)

Fredd has 4 letters divide that by 12, thats 3. A triangle has 4 sides maths legend right here
DeathStar
Leaders

Post by DeathStar »

Sorry about your living conditions and lack of internet, but it's good to have you back. Hope to see you on discord or online sometime, member or not :).