Website stylesheet changed

General Sauerbraten News, Notify us of anything special.

Is this style better than the previous one?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:21 pm

Yes
64%
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes
Neutral
9%
The other one was simpler and better
9%
This one looks better and has more information
18%

Total votes: 11

DeathStar
Leaders
Playstyle: fragger

Website stylesheet changed

Post by DeathStar »

Hey everyone,

Will be updating the logo and styles with nopnotme. For now I hope you guys like the improvement!
Fredd
Recruitment Officer

Re: Website Upgrade

Post by Fredd »

I like the new one, but you cant see who and what is being posted without going into the whole post. Thats the only downside but i rlly like how it looks

Fredd has 4 letters divide that by 12, thats 3. A triangle has 4 sides maths legend right here
Death14
Founders

Post by Death14 »

I like the changes a lot! However what Fredd said is true. Although information is betterly displayed in the new site.

It's a better looking and functional forum now, however in a nice way not the greatest.
DeathStar
Leaders

Post by DeathStar »

Yes you have to go into the actual post to see the latest content.

I would like to introduce you to the weird page with a downward right diagonal arrow button on the homepage. If you click on it on any topic, it automatically takes you to the end of the topic. Also, I think recent topics should be displayed somewhere more open (rather than in Quick links> new posts/unanswered posts.
DeathStar
Leaders

Post by DeathStar »

Fredd wrote:I like the new one, but you cant see who and what is being posted without going into the whole post. Thats the only downside but i rlly like how it looks

Wait I was just thinking, isn't this the same as the old style? You have to go to the post to see it? If there is a different feature on the old style i'll merge it to this one. The mouseover tooltip on the old forum is just the description which is displayed openly on this style.
Death14
Founders

Post by Death14 »

Its nothing big, but the old style showed the most recent topic in the main forum before you actually click into it.
DeathStar
Leaders

Post by DeathStar »

Ah that's what it was. Ok I'll tweak the board settings and figure out how to show that topic preview again. Shouldn't be too hard :).

Glad you guys like the rest, sorry about the loss of that feature. Good catch, will bring it back asap.