TeamSpeak 3 Chat Server [Live Status]

General Information about our servers
admin
Leaders

TeamSpeak 3 Chat Server [Live Status]

Post by admin »

Our teamspeak has been shut down, we have migrated to discord.

Server address: techmaster.mooo.com ([url=ts3server://techmaster.mooo.com]click here to connect[/url])

Spectre
Playstyle: map/frag

Re: TeamSpeak 3 Chat Server [Live Status]

Post by Spectre »

Can someone elaborate a little on team speak, if I know a little bit more about it I might consider joining TS 3 so maybe one of you can go over team speak with me.
Death14
Founders

Post by Death14 »

teamspeak is a a voice communication application, it basically allows us to communicate via our voices, not through messages, such as this one I'm writing now.
DeathStar
Leaders
Playstyle: fragger

Post by DeathStar »

Hahaha Death14! Yeah basically if you join the TeamSpeak server, you'll think it's really cool. There's text chat on there, and voice chat. And a radio station, you can select the song you want the radio to play and everyone can listen to it if you want. You can enable push to talk so you are not talking all the time, or have voice activation detection on, or a continuous transmission of your voice. There are skins for the app to make it look cool, lots of server groups we've created and a bunch of different channels you can join. Usually there are quite a few members on it too.