special thanks

Anything related to the Sauerbraten community.
DeathStar
Leaders
Playstyle: fragger

special thanks

Post by DeathStar »

I just wanted to say thank you to Infinity for devising new roles for the clan which have greatly improved the activity of our current members. and allowed us to connect more extensively with our future members. Within just 1 day, Infinity has managed to invite 3 new people who are interested in joining. Also, we now have more leadership to fill in the holes when our leaders are away. If people are interested in joining, Night_Hawk and I don't have to be the only ones to take them through the steps to apply.

Infinity also talked about a moderator role, as for now Night_Hawk does a lot of work moderating the forums so I would like to thank him for that as well. But if in the future, anyone wants to join night_hawk in moderating forums/discord/servers, just let me know. Thanks again to everyone for helping keep the clan alive.
Infinity
Recruitment Officer
Playstyle: map/frag

Re: special thanks

Post by Infinity »

Thanks DeathStar, This is just the beginning of my work, and I hope I can do more to improve the activity of va.
Never give up.. You just say you can't but you can if you put your mind in the right place
DeathStar
Leaders
Playstyle: fragger

Re: special thanks

Post by DeathStar »

Keep it up buddy, we are getting more and more active everyday.

I have been working on servers, infinity & fredd have been recruiting, night_hawk has been moderating, our clan members have been playing. We have missed a couple clan wars but soon we will make time :D .

best of luck.