Rudi's absence

Anything related to the Sauerbraten community.
DeathStar
Leaders
Playstyle: fragger

Rudi's absence

Post by DeathStar »

:(

Our beloved Rudi has left va yet again. The declining number of active members and lack of people on discord must've contributed to this. I think it is important that we meet up and play cube together and try and get the clan back together.

I've written so many of these messages but none of them are getting through, if we don't see activity soon, I think I will be leaving too. There is no point in paying for a domain and writing all this code and adding all these keys and planning all these tournaments and managing these servers if no one is going to play.

We can play other games, arrange times, tournaments, map, talk or whatever.

But if we don't get the clan back together, including Rudi and the rest of everyone else, then I'm out.

Sorry to see so many members leave and the clan die so fast but we've been posting for months with no response.

I even sent out a chain email about games but very few people actually game (2-3).

As for now, please don't let all this get you down. VoxelArmy isn't going away, we have members around, but just not active.

Night_Hawk and I are here if you all need anything and we will be planning tournaments soon.

Please come on so we can make this happen. The ball is in your court.
Night_Hawk
Leaders
Playstyle: fragger

Re: Rudi's absence

Post by Night_Hawk »

Im always on discord and if you mention or Pm me my phone goes off so i see every messaage! :)

If anyone else has any ideas for events to get members back let me know and we can plan together!