Introduction Thread

Anything related to the Sauerbraten community.
ZobErZ
Playstyle: fragger

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by ZobErZ »

lucky i wish i had a set up like that xD
When you lose, you get better. When you win you practice more!

Fredd
Recruitment Officer

Post by Fredd »

ZobErZ wrote:lucky i wish i had a set up like that xD
You don't need to wish, if you work for something that you really want then you will get it one day :D

Fredd has 4 letters divide that by 12, thats 3. A triangle has 4 sides maths legend right here
ZobErZ

Post by ZobErZ »

haha well i'll take pics of my shit setup xD if i had a nice keyboard, mouse and actual computer not laptop, I might be even better :D :D then i am r

ZobErZ

Post by ZobErZ »

hey i see my name on one of those posts fredd xD

Fredd
Recruitment Officer

Post by Fredd »

Tell me what laptop you have and i can tell you how you can make it into a pc with a screen :D

Fredd has 4 letters divide that by 12, thats 3. A triangle has 4 sides maths legend right here
Infinity
Recruitment Officer
Playstyle: map/frag

Post by Infinity »

My turn

I'm Oscar Higgins, Otherwise known as Infinity I goto a large school is Queensland Brisbane, The Gap named Classified sorry I cannot say school had a contract I cannot post the name online but it is a college and I'm currently studying Archaeology and Maths with other subjects. My two electives are Music and Drama, I started playing this game six years ago when my friend James showed me it, I have know a lot of the members for a long time and I am just sooo happy to be back in this wonderful clan. I am going to go into further studies of Archaeology and Programming in later years. Two years ago I was diagnosed with severe A.D.H.D and my school reputation dropped I was bullied and mistreated but that didn't stop me. I found a few friends that liked me for who I was and forgot about the A.D.H.D and we are still friends I studied at lunch and sat in a separate part of the class room to others because we had seating groups, Our group were the tennis players who got amazing grades we didn't care what anyone else thought we just lived as there was no-one else in the world without a care. The we went to different high-schools and I was sad but we still hang out and get together often for a movie or whatnot.
I will be posting photos of my setup soon
My skype is InfinityBl00d and my xbox live is AptInfinity
Thanks!
Never give up.. You just say you can't but you can if you put your mind in the right place
TheLiquorSnurf

Post by TheLiquorSnurf »

Welcome to the fold Infinity
"I am the liquor"
Mr.CSI:miami

Post by Mr.CSI:miami »

Sick gaming-cave, Fredd!

So yeah Hi,
I guess it's my turn now. I'm already apologizing for my gramma and spelling, I'll try my best...
Because (as most of you) know I am German, currently living in the deepest depth of the black forest, but I was born and raised in a bigger city called (Stuttgart; idk if its that popular that you guys know it). So yeah at the age of 14 I discovered that i reaally love electronics and so I moved to the black forest at the age of 16. Oh yeah and my real name is Fabi (19 y.o.).
I'm in a(n) apprenticeship/training to an electronic technician and I'm hopefully passing finals next summer.
But I'm also taking parallely a Semester in Informatics at my local high school so yeah I hope i'll do fine. xD
And ohh I'll studdy beachlor of electrical engineering next autumn. Haven't planned any further than that.

Beside school and gaming (which i do since ctf efition) I love to take photographs if you want so see some just give it a boo and click the following link.
https://www.instagram.com/neat.photography.art/

I guess that's all about me! xD

Greetings,
Fredd
Recruitment Officer

Post by Fredd »

Man you are a true artist those photos are AWESOME :D

Post by Mr.CSI:miami »

Fredd wrote:Man you are a true artist those photos are AWESOME :D
Thx buddy ♥