Introduction Thread

Anything related to the Sauerbraten community.
Spectre
Playstyle: map/frag

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Spectre »

My turn even though not in the clan.

I am Spectre. Some of you may now know me as Edge. I live in the US near nopnotme(shoutout dude). I really love modding my weapons and game now that I know how to. I am currently applying for DarkKeepers(=DK=) as =DKa=Edge. I miss you all online to kick my ass. I am doing okay in school a few A's and B's and one C So we'll see how my first semester turns out. I have more friends then not. And give a +1 if you hate "bro" or "puppymonkeybaby"(the idiot going around with name "bro" saying is the best challenging the best players to duels and losing). And I use a MacBook Pro 2014. Cya's
Doko
Playstyle: map/frag

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Doko »

Hello!

Here, Doko:

My real name is Antonio, im from Chile in South America (so my native laguage is spanish)
Now im living alone in the capital studying "Musical Composition" but im thinking in changing my course to a videogame type career. I play sauer since 2007/2008, i started like when i was 13 years old, and im about to be 22 in 1 week, so, as you can see, sauer was a big part of my childhood. (I played a lot of Quake 3 arena too)
My pc is a I5-4460 with 8 GB of RAM and a R9 270 GPU. And hmmm... what other thing can i say?

Other information:

-I am a chronic sleepless, literally, its really hard to me to sleep, i even got into a hospital for that, i was 1 month there because i wasn't eating, or going out anywhere.

-Most part of my sauer stance was in mX clan and [MH].

-I play a guitar genre called "Trova" wich is very close to classical guitar, but it has vocals and sing mostly poetic lyrics (Maybe like Bob Dylan, but with a lot of "arpeggios" and different techniques).

-I won 4 national prices in fictional literature contest. In one of them i described how a siamese god was concieved from the stomach of a horse and he tried to escape from his 18 mothers. Yes, im not joking.

-Blorch.