DK clan wars

Discuss Fragging events and tournaments in here.
ZobErZ
Playstyle: fragger

DK clan wars

Post by ZobErZ »

Some of you might not know but we had a clan war with DK during the tournament. We did not make it into the team part of the tourney barey losing to vaQ. Since we didn't make it, and DK didn't make it either, Me, h8 and Death14 decided to just have a clan war with DK since we could not compete. Here are the results
IMG_2480.PNG
IMG_2480.PNG (547.97 KiB) Viewed 9767 times
IMG_2479.PNG
IMG_2479.PNG (243.09 KiB) Viewed 9767 times
Now death h8 and myself were in discord talking and communicating with each other when playing the tour meant the entire time just like a real competitive clan. It was so much fun and I really enjoyed playing with them, I would love to do more with all of you guys like that in mixs and cw in the future! Anyway we beat DK on their best map and their first map pick, Bad_Moon which is a HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT! DK can beat almost every clan on that map and rarely lose on it. To think that we won against them on it was awesome! Then we played them on our map pick, haste which is my second best map to play on first being dust2 or forgotten. We played on haste and it was probably the most intense game I have ever played. It went back and forth so many times and when they were winning by one, h8 got the flag in with literary 2 second to spare while me and death were defending him. Then I had the oppertunity to do a fast flag run towards the end of over time and did it in like 5 something just in time to go into another overtime! Then after it was still tied and we went into triple overtime! They finally scored 1 and we lost but it was such a great game and great effort by Death and h8 and myself. This is why we would need or best starting lineup which I don't think we have a starting line up really. We really should make one though and it should be this. Best fragger, best flag runner, best defender, and if we are doing 4s then another defender. Defense other than the flag is the most important thing I believe because if they can't touch our flag and we can get the flag, then we will win all the time. Anyway these were fun matches with DK and fun playing with h8 and death14. Have a great day guys!

Zob
When you lose, you get better. When you win you practice more!

ZobErZ

Re: DK clan wars

Post by ZobErZ »

If we could get zaha, tron, cubeX, and death14, I think we could beat a lot of the better clans

Night_Hawk
Leaders

Post by Night_Hawk »

*Moved to events forum*

Very Nice! Definitely need more clanwars and such... Just hard with majority of our members are inactive and timezones too..
ZobErZ

Post by ZobErZ »

*ok*

Yeah I know they are fun

DeathStar
Leaders

Post by DeathStar »

Awesome :) great job guys.
Death14
Founders

Post by Death14 »

Sorry for those games I probably wasn't the best teammate as I was very tired. Nevertheless, definitely some amazing games were played and the intensity was great! I'd love to have more of those games in the future.
ZobErZ

Post by ZobErZ »

Yeah same dude

h8_

Post by h8_ »

Those were some memorable games. The one on haste with triple over-time, flag scores at the very last second etc. was just crazy. Even the one on bad_moon could have gone either way.

We say "gg" after every game but this was really a "gg"!