Fragging tips

Members should discuss anything to do with specifically Fragging in this thread.
Shikijo
Playstyle: fragger

Fragging tips

Post by Shikijo »

This is a helpful link for fragging:
http://www.pcgamer.com/aim-training/?ut ... _pcgamerfb

Post your fraggin tips!
Fredd
Recruitment Officer

Re: Fragging tips

Post by Fredd »

Interesting, one of my all time best tips is before you shoot think (If you have time) wether its a useful shot and is there a way to do it better. Slow down and concentrate just ignore everything and put your mouse where your eyes are. With effic everyone tells me that my rocket and grenade are to op and its becuase i always plan and in the first 2 mines of the math i look at how you move so i can get a sense of where your going to be and then i use that and 90& of my rockets and grenades are spot on :)

Fredd has 4 letters divide that by 12, thats 3. A triangle has 4 sides maths legend right here
Night_Hawk
Leaders

Post by Night_Hawk »

My tips are, If they're infront shoot them.

nah for real-

with Rockets and Nades, don't aim directly at the person unless they are standing still, aim them infront of ontop of them if in the air, this way they run into them and don't have time to avoid them...
ZobErZ

Post by ZobErZ »

Why I do well with rifle...

Tip not many people know

Sauerbraten runs on a trimentional gaming system with mean in a triangle movement system. Move around in more of a triangular movement and it's easier to hit the enemy, of course mix it up a little so your not easy to hit

Effic the best way to kill someone is 2 rocket hits and then get up close with shotgun. It's important to spam grenades into bases to get hits and then have them be at low health. Take dust2 for example, put them into a bunch of their spawn hits that they come out of and their easy kill then
When you lose, you get better. When you win you practice more!

Fredd
Recruitment Officer

Post by Fredd »

Also one that Zuchi taught me with effic if your on turbine or leggazo or any map you know well spam nades into places they will most probably spawn. Also i found that if you jump in isnta its easier to hit you your move faster on the ground instead of in the air.

Fredd has 4 letters divide that by 12, thats 3. A triangle has 4 sides maths legend right here
Death14
Founders

Post by Death14 »

I learnt playing counter strike, that the map can be very helpful. In Sauer, when the flag has been taken, you can trace the flag through the map to see the direction in which the flag carrier is. I think this makes it a lot easier to return the flag!
ZobErZ

Post by ZobErZ »

Never jump in the air in insta, makes for an easier target.
When you lose, you get better. When you win you practice more!

Mr.CSI:miami

Post by Mr.CSI:miami »

My fraging tip: a strong ass coffee >:D
Mr.CSI:miami
Shikijo

Post by Shikijo »

All interesting tips, I've saved them all. Some I've already heard about, but good tips nonetheless! :D